In this tab, enter the user name, login password and PIN, as well as the email:
- The User ID may contain any alphanumerical character
- The user Name is used for authentication in both the web interface and the Screen Recorder client. It may contain any alphanumerical character
- The user's mail is used to send information to the user, such as account credentials. Note: Global e-mail settings must be configured, please see Further Configuration > Email Configuration
- The password is used for authentication in both the web interface and the Screen Recorder client.
- The PIN is used to authenticate the user on a phone, when requesting authentication-based phone services.
- The credentials can be sent to the configured email account by pressing the "Send account information to the user" button
Created 3 years ago
Last Updated 3 years ago