- NEW: Do Not Record service button
- FIX: 1-way media only in Forked
- FIX: Reserved external number not recorded
- FIX: Generate questionnaire reports with incomplete data
- FIX: Add HTTPS in email notification body when using SSL for web access
- FIX: Email notifications from external numbers
- FIX: JTAPI fixes
- FIX: Minor fixes
- NEW: Changed DB version to Postgres 9.3
- NEW: Added scroll bar for questionnaire list and sorted the list
- FIX: Internal fixes
- FIX: Forked recording wizard fix
- FIX: AXL fixes
- FIX: Multiple SPAN fixes
- FIX: Bug on deleting a call that had a missing file
- FIX: JTAPI tweaks
- FIX: Fixed Agents- Evaluation Trend report
- NEW: added AXL 11 support
- FIX: Incoming/Outgoing call direction in forked recording.
- FIX: Forked recording for CUCM7.
- FIX: External SIP trunks for CUCM PBX.
- FIX: Upgrading database from previous versions.
- NEW: Logs upload, CDR verifier.
- FIX: Some calls remain unconverted (rtp).
- FIX: Deleting call description fails to update DB.
- FIX: Span recording stops some calls after 1 min.
- FIX: Forked recording missing calls and recording from CUCM 7
- NEW: Increase JTAPI logs.
- FIX: Hash error on playback.
- FIX: ReplicatorService used wrong date format with week year
- FIX: Forked Recording-calls are stopped after 1h.
- FIX: Span recording-resumed call after park not recorded.
- FIX: Available checks.
- FIX: Minor modifications regarding the FTPServer folder.
- FIX: FTPAutoUpload - Fixed password being sent back the wrong way.
- FIX: Made hostname, username and password editable in table (persistent only during the current session).
- FIX: Minor FTPAutoUpload modifications.
- FIX: Forked JTAPI fixes.
- FIX: Several SIP Recorder fixes.
- FIX: Several FTPAutoUpload fixes (added server name to listing in website, added info about the current upload queues and a refresh data function).
- FIX: Forked JTAPI minor fix.
- FIX: Several FTPAutoUpload fixes (server timeout, updated verification of file creation, updated log directory).
- NEW: Added call info for CDR.
- NEW: Added show last uploaded log name and queue size.
- FIX: FTPAutoUpload: Changed from dropdown list to checkbox.
- FIX: Numerous SwUpdate fixes.
- FIX: Update Leg from JTAPI.
- FIX: Update parties from JTAPI.
- FIX: Find/Create Leg from incomplete key.
- FIX: OnDemand Recording from site - twin call.
- NEW: Added device name to phone service URL.
- FIX: JTAPI Messages after SIP Update.
- FIX: Phone and Site Monitor minor fix.
- FIX: Update Legs from JTAPI.
- NEW: OnDemand Record - search phone by name.
- FIX: Record 3rd call in transfer if 2nd not recorded.
- NEW: Compute CallDirection from ExternalTrunks.
- NEW: Added ExternalTrunks field to PBX.
- FIX: Few minor fixes (timeout manager stats, RTP stream instances).
- FIX: Removed SIP dialog timeout for Forked.
- FIX: Transfer for both phones recorded. Set RTP address.
- FIX: Ignore NotRecorded on bulk channel edit.
- FIX: JTAPI small fixes.
- FIX: Forked cleanup.
- FIX: TerminalCallObserver not used anymore.
- FIX: Forked call leg.
- FIX: Invalid header line in SIP parser.
- FIX: Minor fixes.
- FIX: JTAPI logs.
- FIX: JTAPI forward calls, JTAPI forward terminal IP address, JTAPI error checking.
- FIX: Several JTAPI bug fixes.
- FIX: Recover in case of replication error.
- FIX: deadlock and Sip parsing empty header line
- FIX: SIP message parsing for CUCM forked recording
- FIX: Sip error handling and error response
- FIX: Cisco forked recording for transfer
- FIX: Qodec license error on playback.
- CHANGE: Qodec log support.
- FIX: Site error in case of unavailable storage.
- FIX: connection to CUCM during forked recording.
- CHANGE: Prevent always downloading of Cisco library.
- FIX: Startup in case of large database.
- CHANGE: Bulk Edit Reserved Phones.
- CHANGE: More logging.
- FIX: Storage space + logging.
- FIX: Null pointer + logging.
- CHANGE: More call player logging.
- FIX: More logging + fixed restore status tab.
- FIX: Sorted users tree.
- FIX: Close open call without file format.
- FIX: Null pointer exceptions.
- FIX: some exceptions; call transfer.
- CHANGE: Logging feature.
- FIX: Restricted cisco jtapi terminal.
- FIX: Caller and Called info being the same on some Skinny phones (ex: 7925G).
- CHANGE: Avoid resolving hostnames during IPTrade recording.
- FIX: UDP ports not getting closed sometimes.
- CHANGE: IPTrade - On replay from turret, if no caller/called party provided during recording, search them by phone number in CallReplay users.
- FIX: RTP stream redirection.
- CHANGE: Update caller/called info for IP Trade.
- CHANGE: Check that CUCM hosts are up when unable to download jtapi library.
- CHANGE: IP Trade/Replay Box CallDirection implementation.
- CHANGE: Added Call Direction for IP Trade Replay Box.
- FIX: CallReplay service automatic restarting failing in some scenarios.
- CHANGE: Http headers for replay from IPTrade turret.
- CHANGE: Increase maximum recording time to 2 hours.
- FIX: Phone Whispering.
- FIX: delete user and relative user config.
- FIX: negative "on demand" number.
- FIX: Transferring call between regions that require codec change.
- NEW: Forked Wizard add region column to device pools, optimized listing route partition names.
- CHANGE: Forked Wizard Filter Phones By Device Pools.
- CHANGE: Cisco Soap request timeout.
- CHANGE: Downsample for PhoneReplay.
- FIX: RTP streams identification.
- CHANGE: Statistics for debugging.
- FIX: Random playback error.
- CHANGE: Phone Service - show only licensed calls on the agent's phone.
- FIX: Seek in call for IP Trade reply from turret.
- FIX: Replay on turret fails for IP Trade recording. Creating folders for output file.
FIX: Character # in number replaced by %23.
- FIX: View Calls - fixed errors occured when user search calls by description.
- FIX: Active Calls - stop unlicensed calls when end of call signal is missing.
- FIX: Questionnaires - minor fixes.
- CHANGE: Calls compression - lowered thread priority.
- CHANGE: Calls compression - minimized simultaneously locked calls count during work.
- CHANGE: Replication: reworked to reduce latency of calls.
- FIX: Playback - reworked sql queries to playback replicated calls correctly.
- FIX: Replication - reworked save procedure to store replicated calls on a remote storage.
- FIX: Backup/Restore - minor fixes.
- FIX: Replication - added missing fields.
- CHANGE: Forked Recording - new timeout value for expiring the configuration session.
- NEW: Database - pre-migration tool for running custom scripts.
- FIX: Questionnaire: minor fixes.
- FIX: SIP - fixed multiple SIP INVITES within the same session.
- NEW: CallDetails - added RTP statistics.
- FIX: Transcoder - fixed channels overlapped.
- FIX: Reporting - Added progressbar when waitting for report generation.
- FIX: Reporting - minor fixes.
- CHANGE: Refactored reporting module.
- CHANGE: Email configuration - allow multiple admin addresses.
- NEW: Notification - configuration panel to disable/configure when missing call notification emails can be sent.
- FIX: SIP parser - removed unused parameters.
- FIX: SIP - patched UPDATE method.
- FIX: IPTrade - replay calls on turret for ldap user.
- FIX: Active Calls - fixed negative dynamic counters.
- FIX: SIP Protocol - added a new parameter.
- FIX: Reports - fixed calls length.
- FIX: SPAN recording - changes in SIP parser addressing transfers from AA to SIP phones.
- FIX: User page - added a scroll bar when user has many phones.
- CHANGE: Active Recording Phone page - added Calling Search Space field in quick filter
- FIX: SPAN recording - minor fixes for recording parked SIP calls.
- FIX: Playback calls - solved playback errors occurred after scrolling calls list down.
- FIX: SPAN Recording - record parked and transfered SIP calls when Record Outbound Calls is unchecked and Record transfered calls option is on in Recording Policy.
- FIX: Calls Replication - added missing Cisco CDR fields.
- FIX: HTTPS connection - load new certificate chain successfully.
- FIX: Transcoder API - show an readable message on exceptions.
- FIX: SPAN recording - record SIP calls according to Record transfered calls option in Recording Policy.
- NEW: View License - added manual activation URL.
- FIX: SPAN recording - minor fixes for SIP parser.
- CHANGE: new configuration for standalone transcoder.
- FIX: save call works.
- FIX: Transcoder/Replicator servlet HTTP Basic Authentication.
- FIX: Calls - close active call.
- FIX: Recording - fixed SKINNY - SIP transfer.
- FIX: Replication - added missing cisco call legs.
- FIX: Transcoder - fixed setup.
- CHANGE: Database - added cisco sip call ids for each leg.
- CHANGE: Mitel - better resiliency handling.
- FIX: Mitel - add monitors on deviceStatusEvent.
- CHANGE: Database - renamed cisco leg fields.
- CHANGE: Replication API - empty strings instead of 'null'.
- FIX: Replication API - fix returning calls from the specified queue.
- FIX: Storage Volume - Check storage volume path for trailing slash when generating file names.
- NEW: Recording - pause/resume recording using phone service or UI.
FIX: Calls playback - solved QR Channel Pool Open noAvailableChannels error.
- FIX: ViewCalls - export list includes now the description of calls.
- FIX: Calls - fixed duplicating calls with multiple storages.
- CHANGE: Replication API - export globalCallID for SIP calls and destLegIdentifier for SKINNY calls.
FIX: Forked Recording - free RecorderStream after end of call.
- NEW: Calls encryption - new feature.
- CHANGE: Replication API - set default chunk size to 500 and increased upper limit to 10000.
- CHANGE: Replication API - errors as XML.
- FIX: Replication API - corrected day in StartTime.
- CHANGE: Replication API - multiple calls per request.
- FIX: SIP - close endless calls.
- CHANGE: Forked - use Terminal instead of TerminalConnection.
- FIX: Email - fixed sending recording warnings every hour.
- FIX: HTTPS - import of pkcs12 file.
- CHANGE: Phone service monitoring - extended read timeout.
- CHANGE: replicator connect to Replicator API servlet instead of Replicator RPC servlet
- FIX: deleting storages from replicator
- FIX: enabling / disabling a branch has immediate effect
- FIX: Unlock all jars
- FIX: SIP Always record parking and transfer calls.
- FIX: new call creation.
- FIX: Mail to administrator for "no recordings" every hour.
- CHANGE: Forked recording - throw exception when terminal not found.
- FIX: audio file not found.
- FIX: Monitoring - removed aggressive tracing.
- FIX: fix closing old unfinished calls.
- FIX: Setup - fixed checking maintenance end date.
- FIX: removed chkconfig from postinst script as it is not used in Ubuntu.
- NEW: Forked recording - Added SecurityProfile for CUCM 6.0
- FIX: Forked wizard - fixed copy to clipboard.
- FIX: Mitel - Fix startCall error for unlicensed calls.
- NEW: Send email to Administrator in case of no diskspace left.
- NEW: Send email to Administrator in case of licensing problems.
- FIX: HTTPS - configuration.
- FIX: Backup - remove audio option.
- FIX: fixed main view questionnaires.
- CHANGE: Mitel - moved tunnel.ini out of Temp folder.
- CHANGE: Mitel - AlertBox in case Mitel Certificate is not approved.
- FIX: Licensing - fixed hacked clock check.
- FIX: g729 licensing playback while background conversion in progress.
- FIX: fixed saving calls for tenants.
- FIX: update recorder licensing status when changing hq license.
- FIX: Linux installer - detection of postgres server version.
- FIX: Forked recording - removed aggressive tracing in SIP parser.
- FIX: Software update - fixed version checking.
- FIX: Licensing - fixed licensing of branch.
- NEW: Forked wizard status - copy selected rows to clipboard (Ctrl+C) + select all (Ctrl+A).
- CHANGE: Replicator - retry if network timeout or other network error.
- CHANGE: Forked wizard - added phone list filter.
- FIX: Replication - fixed missing port.
- FIX: Site - invalid license alert.
- NEW: LogPacker - send logs from specific interval.
- NEW: forked wizard: unified phones list.
- NEW: Site - start monitoring from Active Calls page.
- FIX: Site - save call from calls list.
- NEW: Site - Login caps lock warning.
- FIX: Forked - fixed wrong call information.
- FIX: Reports - compare score chart.
- FIX: Questionnaires - calculate score based on answered questions.
- FIX: Forked - cleanup signaling and segments for calls.
- FIX: Site - require authentication on save call.
- FIX: Forked - improved extension detection for SIP messages.
- NEW: LogPacker - minimal or complete db backup (default minimal).
- CHANGE: import call without caller or called number.
- CHANGE: Forked - allow TCP connections on SIP Trunk.
- CHANGE: Migrate call file names with special characters to new file name template.
- CHANGE: Save call - get filename from storage if available (ex: from callDetail).
- FIX: Site - fixed "replay own calls" user permission.
- FIX: Mitel - fix wrong info for some calls.
- FIX: Mitel - get dialed digits information for Outbound calls.
- FIX: Forked Recording - encryption key handling on call transfer.
- FIX: Linux Transcoder - Set default shell value.
- FIX: Preconfigurator - Fixed hostname invalid characters.
- FIX: email notification service - sleep to prevent flooding with errors.
- FIX: View Calls - fixed scored filter.
- FIX: Transcoder - fixed jar; open .srtp files.
- NEW: LogPacker - partial database backup.
- NEW: Export raw excel report.
- FIX: Flashplayer seek.
- NEW: Replication - replicate recording protocol.
- CHANGE: Replication - new branches are inserted disabled.
- FIX: Retention policy - errors on update.
- FIX: Questionnaire - save the comments.
- FIX: PreConfigurator - fixed checking if service is running for not installed services.
- FIX: Playback - Fixed OGG seeking.
- FIX: Questionnaire - various fixes.
- FIX: Recording - removed duplicate calls recorded through SPAN and Forked.
- NEW: Active calls - added search for number/name.
- CHANGE: Preconfigurator - disable shrink database button on fresh installation.
- FIX: Software Update - restart services.
- FIX: Forked Recording - readded CUCM version 6 and 7 support.
- FIX: Importing of legacy calls.
- FIX: Calls - fixed end of calls for not demanded ones.
- FIX: Backup/Restore - various fixes.
- FIX: LogPacker - various fixes.
- CHANGE replication - if not HA, do not search for a matching call to add a second storage
- FIX too large result query in cisco phone list request
- FIX check for G729 license for playback
- FIX send logs incorrect date display
- FIX Localized active calls license status
- FIX: may localization fixes throughout the application
- FIX PBX list double click was bringing Add dialog instead of Edit dialog
- FIX site timer leaks
- FIX database queue / replicator statistics sync issues
- FIX call dumper statistics
- CHANGE: Lowered View Calls double click time to prevent accidentally double clicking
- FIX timeout issues for statistics
- CHANGE background convertor - distinct traces for g729 vs normal, site shows now the sum of those two statistics
- FIX date filter for browser with different timezone than recorder
- FIX re-align channel timestamp with the other channel in RTPStack after ssrc change.
- FIX null callHandler in Forked Recording
- FIX forked - traces for terminal changed event errors
- CHANGE check version thread - if master is not responding, check version on call-replay.com
- FIX jtapi files stored in a different folder instead of temp
- FIX site - updated unlicensed call status
- CHANGE: Restrict temporary files expiration time to be at least 1h
- FIX file renaming on close conversation for unlicensed calls
- FIX close unfinished conversations at startup - fix for more than 100 calls
- FIX view active calls - stop refresh timer when changing page
- FIX made background transparent for some image files
- FIX replicator - do not try to get replication config if upload is disabled
- CHANGE - Unset RestartOnFailure when stopping the service and re-setting it after restart
- NEW: Min Volume Free Space is now configurable in Storage->Storage Volumes.
- NEW: added japanese language.
- CHANGE: CallHandler - refactored stop.
- FIX: Close all open conversations at startup - fix for non existing files.
- FIX: delete calls from site.
- FIX: close conversation for unlicensed calls.
- FIX: demand email notification.
- FIX: removing rtp streams when monitoring error occured.
- FIX: PreConfiguration - fix Shrink Database 'No' answer.
- FIX: AutomaticRestart and modified CallReplay Service to auto-restart on failure.
- FIX: ignore monitoring errors while recording - allow packets to be written to file.
- FIX: site speex playback crash for short files.
- FIX: do not propagate monitoring exceptions to the caller, let it write to the file.
- FIX: restore multiuser.
- FIX: channel synchronizer - renew flush timer when any error occured.
- FIX: restore issues: localization, delete only current backup folder, copy/move files combo is now persistent.
- NEW: logo hiding at app startup on a different language (when buttons are wider).
- NEW: Web API - concatenate multiple input files into one output file.
- NEW: replication thrift api - create session with protocol version.
- NEW: replication thrift api - prevent using unauthenticated sessions.
- NEW: replication thrift api - recorder creation with version.
- CHANGE: Default deny permissions for new Role.
- CHANGE: background convertor - wake up after settings change.
- CHANGE: prevent deleting active calls.
- SPEED: optimized diskcleaner and replicator queue.
- SPEED: delete calls optimization.
- FIX: Force role selection when creating user.
- FIX: Adding User UI fixes + translations.
- FIX: audit on delete call.
- FIX: restart only modified PBXs.
- FIX: Keystore folder creation.
- FIX: Transcoder hash computation.
- FIX: reinsert in conversion queue when not needed for conversion.
- FIX: misleading erorr message on forked recording wizard.
- FIX: background convertor get chunk for conversion when original codec is not stored in db.
- FIX: reinsert in conversion queue - do not insert for replication already existing rows.
- FIX: Importing cisco certificate yields no message.
- FIX: site speex seeking while playback.
- FIX: disk cleaner for default tenant.
- FIX: converting older calls to new format.
- FIX: active calls from phone service.
- NEW: Mitel - inject tone.
- NEW: RTP stack now works with different codecs on the left and right channels.
- NEW: enable/disable context menu items for calls depending on context.
- FIX: NullPointerException while opening Active Calls.
- FIX: Active Calls - fix display for null party info.
- FIX: Replay calls - fixed user rights.
- FIX: site - fill questionnaire.
- FIX: site - fix questionnaire playback.
- FIX: diskcleaner - fix for expiration by date.
- FIX: quality reports.
- NEW: index by global id on calls table.
- NEW: checkbox for high availability - check for time sync only for HA.
- CHANGE: When adding a new user, initialize it with Agent Role.
- FIX: removed 'Downgrade' tab from Software Updater - cannot be used anymore.
- FIX: Phone Service monitoring issue.
FIX: site template to accomodate low resolutions.
NEW: log all rpc method calls on replicator client.
- FIX: Audit date filter.
- FIX: Force G729 Recompresssion was showing 'already running'.
- FIX: Phone service - fixed login.
- FIX: replication of calls with missing file.
- FIX: replicator - check for upload errors.
- FIX: PBX reloading.
- CHANGE: Qodec licenses for g729 and g729b add up and count as the same channel pool.
- CHANGE: replicator - allow config request for disabled upload.
- SPEED: removed variable row height to improve performance.
- SPEED: reduced date to string function calls by 60%.
- FIX: hash code changed during background compression.
- FIX: MiTel encryption keys were not written properly.
- FIX: replicator concurrency.
- FIX: checking branch version.
- FIX: no scrollbars when compact view is enabled.
- FIX: workaround for thrift client connection leak.
- FIX: Phone service - fix for exit button.
- FIX: Jtapi and SIP synchronization.
- FIX: Skip file renaming when closing unlicensed calls.
- NEW: Storage volume - show error message for non-writable folder.
- NEW: Restore - addded manual restore button that restores from path.
- NEW: thrift - global management / tracing of exceptions.
- NEW: New filtering system for browsing calls.
- NEW: replicator with upload sessions.
- CHANGE: replication refactoring - check for password in a single function.
- FIX: Phone name not being displayed.
- FIX: Storage volume - fixed sql for deleting storage volume.
- FIX: SRTP info not properly decoding inline message.
- FIX: Prevent RTP capturing on SPAN when the call is not SPAN-created.
- FIX: missing png on Tags.
- FIX: delete call after uploaded.
- NEW: replication over thrift only; on android, too
- FIX: volume storage mapping for direct web access
NEW: G729 playback acquires license resource preferentially to de detriment of background compression
FIX: conversion from .3gpp to .spx in transcoder.
- FIX: calls recompression
- CHANGE: store SRTP info for sip inline messages.
FIX: support for ssrc change before channels synchronization on RTP playback.
FIX: date validators.
FIX: version detection on installer.
FIX: automatic restarting recorder.
CHANGE: Don't ask for app dir and db dir in case of upgrade. Upgrade info in Memo Page. DB Backup just before upgrade.
- CHANGE: Add db upgrade with MessageBox before starting installer.
- FIX: Support for codec changed during call.
- CHANGE: Removed 'use readable file names' checkbox.
- CHANGE: SIP signalling - do not stop / start call when receiving INVITE/ACK for the same pbx call id.
- FIX: Fixed 'storage not found' exception.
NEW: File Integrity - validates recordings hashes for playback, replication, restore after backup
NEW: High Availability recording:
- record and store multiple versions of calls, one for each active recorder, then deduplicate them. This required to split Calls table in Call and CallStorage.
- maintain a list of online replicating recorders and dispatch playback to online recorder
- player / call details: combobox to choose the version of audio to be played (when there are multiple versions)
NEW: Custom Renaming of File Recordings using a powerful template system.
NEW: Multi-HQ replication: sends the recording to multiple master servers.
NEW: Backup + Restore locally or remotely on Windows shares; Backup History and list of backups for each call
NEW: Active recording + Playback for IPTrade Turrets
NEW: Record and Monitor Cisco encrypted calls (SRTP) using Forked Recording and JTAPI signalling ( +monitoring )
- eliminated most file names from the DB, they are now computed on-demand.
- moved background compression / replication errors to their corresponding queues
- compress some fields
- removed some unused fields
- end time -> duration
- one-step transcoding process, without intermediate files
- compute file hash while recording
- removed .call files from storage
- buffered rewriting of wav header
- permanent transcoding process (not reloading it for every file and intermediate file)
- .png file generated in memory while transcoding for playback from .rtp file
- .png and audio files are generated in the same request from browser
- transcoding in separate process - via thrift
- Thrift over HTTP
- Transcoding API over HTTP
- JSON list of matching calls
- FIX: remote playback crossdomain issue
- FIX: access password for audio files delivered directly from storage
- FIX: create white .png file instead of empty file for zero-length audio tracks.
- FIX: fix call stopping because of incorrect silence detection
- FIX: removed extra configuration from PBX protocols
- FIX: added call locking for parallel processing
NEW: A-Law Voice Activity Detection
Third Party Libraries
- Upgrade to PostgreSQL 9.3
- Upgrade to VCRedist 2013
- Upgrade to Thrift 0.9.1
- Upgrade to MyBatis 3.2.3
Created 3 years ago
Last Updated 3 years ago