Service Debug Settings
To configure debug:
- Go to
Help > Service Debug Settings.
- Change configuration according with your needs (or as per adviced by support people)
- Basic - Control Stream:
- All - Control and Data Stream:
- Debug Capture Duration: Duration
- Tracing Priority:
- Max Trace Files:
JTAPI Tracing: Debug various kind of tracing at various level of detail for JTAPI via JTPREFS.
- WARNING: Trace only warning type events
- INFORMATIONAL: Trace only status events
- DEBUG: Trace only debugging events. By enabling DEBUG you can enable or disable various debugging leveles.
- JTAPI_DEBUGGING: Trace methods and events.
- JTAPINPL_DEBUGGING: Trace internal JTAPI implementation.
- CTI_DEBUGGING: Trace CUCM events that are sent to the JTAPI implementation.
- CTIIMPL_DEBUGGING: Trace internal CTICLIENT implementation.
- PROTOCOL_DEBUGGING: Full CTI protocol decoding
- MISC_DEBUGGING: Trace miscellaneous low-level debug.
- Trace Levels:
Created 3 years ago
Last Updated 3 years ago