CallReplay can be configured to send e-mail notification whenever alerts are available, including
- Running low on storage
- Call have not being recorded for sevaral days
In order to configure the e-mail notification go to the menu and select
System | E-mail.
- SMTP Server: The IP or FQDN of your SMTP Server.
- SMTP Port: 25 is standard.
- TLS: Most people do not use TLS security. This should be left unchecked.
- POP3 Server: If the Mail server leverages POP3, input the IP or FQDN. Most people do not use this, so it may be left unchecked.
- Authentication User/Password: If the Mail server requires credentials, input the User/Pass.
- From E-Mail Address: When low level emails, like exporting a call, the From Address will be used as the From address in the email.
- Admin E-mail Address: When System Level emails need to be transmitted to the Call Replay admin, the Admin email address will be who receives those emails.
Created 3 years ago
Last Updated 3 years ago