CallRecorderTM is an easy to use VoIP call recording solution that implements the corporate call recording keeping policy and provides secure and easy access to call records.
Call recording is now an essential business function for all organizations for which phone calls and direct vocal communication mean a voice-assumed contract and request liability and money protection, as well as damage control, better trained and staff retention. This is why RAI Software offers a complete solution, providing with:
- Safety (business liability) - record and backup discussions, contacts and verbal contracts, orders and business processes of the institution, without any risk of losing specific details in verbal communication;
- Customer satisfaction - monitor and improve interaction between customer and staff; register and solve possible complaints before they become "larger issues";
- Improve staff quality - train, monitor and coordinate staff by training sales, communication and interaction skills;
- CallReplay allows managers to review and score phone calls according to their work group, listen the conversation, discuss, analyze, train, take decisions; Users are empowered by providing them with accurate records of their calls.
- Better quality operations and cost effective services - all details are centralized and recorded on an electronic file, no more lost details or info, wrong address deliveries, etc
CallRecorderTM integrates also Screen Recording tool, Memolith, allowing the recording of computer desktops, either linked to a phone call or non-stop.
CallReplay is a self-contained software recorder which includes everything necessary to record VoIP calls (besides the Operating System and server hardware): database, web server, Java VM, etc.
It supports active recording for most major PBXs, having an XML phone service which allows replaying calls directly on the phone, and can be deployed in virtual machines (VMs).
It works perfectly with Cisco & NEC & Mitel & IPTrade VoIP PBXs (no proprietary hardware required) and can scale up from 1 to 1,200 marked devices in a single box configuration.
CallReplayTM is now at its 9th generation and we are proudly present on the international market (the United States, Asia, Europe) through a network of partners, distributors, Telecom integrators and direct customers.
- Automatically Record Phone Calls - Damage control and increased accountability in your personnel, suppliers and customers.
- Manual (On-Demand) Control: Recording can also be initiated by the user using the browser or IP Phone Service. Both Full Call and Partial Call recording modes are supported.
- Multiple Recording Methods: CallRecorder supports both port mirroring (SPAN) and forked recording (SPANless). Hardware recording coming soon!
- Monitor Live Calls: Listen to a call in progress, through the browser or IP phone service. You can also whisper to the agent without being heard by the external party (IP phone service).
- Browse Recordings by Agent: Superb browsing interface tracks agents across multiple phone numbers.
- Search by caller ids, phone numbers, annotations, time, description, tags, etc.
- Replay, Annotate and e-Mail phone call recordings. Easy, secure access to call recordings, using a web audio player, desktop audio player or IP Phone Service.
- Tagging & Searching calls with customized hierarchical tags has never been easier.
- Call Scoring & Custom Forms: Integrated agent scoring and reporting module.
- Agent Call Statistics Reports: The number of calls made, received, etc by each agent.
- Email Notifications: Automatically send email when a predefined number appears in a call.
- Backup & Restore: Archive calls on DVDs, HD-DVDs, BluRays or SANs. A single DVD can store up to 15,000 calls of 5 minutes each, due to the state-of-the-art voice compression technology incorporated in CallRecorder.
- Reverse Caller Lookup: Displays the caller name and business unit using the company Phone Directory.
- Multi Site Replication: Using queued replication, you can record many network partitions and centralize recordings at the HQ. Recording and replication survive a downed WAN link.
- Screen Recording: Integration with Memolith Screen Recorder. See what was done on the screen while the phone call occurred.
- Specialized Speech Compression lowers the storage requirements 8 times over MP3 and allows 18,000 hours of phone calls storage on one 120 GB hard drive.
- Call History: Follow a call as it is transferred, put on hold or parked.
- Audit Replays: Prevent recordings abuse by browsing the list of accesses to a call.
- XML Phone Service: Handily review your past calls from your XML enabled phone (Cisco IP Phones 7940, 7960 & 7970). Authenticate, Browse, Play, Rewind, e-mail, mark important. You can also assign calls to folders.
- Access Control Lists: Fine grained permission system to allow listening and acting on calls.
- Automatic Software Update: The easiest, fastest way to apply patches.
- Thin Client Deployment: The administration and user tools run in all web browsers supporting Flash.
- Integrated Support Tools: Request & receive technical support with a few clicks, by using the integrated log packer and TeamViewer support tool.
- Passive Network Sniffing assures zero impact of recording on PBX performance and improves system reliability.
- Try Before You Buy: Download a fully-featured evaluation version with a friendly configuration wizard from: http://www.call-replay.com
Please refer to Specifications and Requirements sections for more details.
Created 3 years ago
Last Updated 3 years ago