Setup on Windows
Make sure you have read the Prerequisites chapter before proceeding further.
- Check if the setup version you are running is the latest available from our web site.
- Click Next
- Click "I Accept" if you agree with our license. You may not use the software if you do not agree.
- Click Next
- Select the destination folder for the application binaries (calls are stored separately);
- Click Next.
Download the latest patch
It is very important to have the program up-to-date so please leave the option marked unless the firewall blocks connections to the internet. The web site used for updates is update.call-replay.com.
If your computer does not have access to the Internet, deselect "Download update" and apply the patch manually after the setup has completed. To get the latest patch, go to http://www.call-replay.com/go/dl/
Data folder for storing call recordings and database files
This is the folder where all the user data, including audio files, the database, logs and licenses will be stored. Please select the disk with the maximum available free space. Use a RAID protected disk for this folder.
At the end of the setup, the Site configuration utility will be automatically started to assist configuring of the name, IP and port of the administration web site. You may use port 80 if it is not used by another web server.
The IP of the website is also used for licensing purposes.
Press OK to start the administration web site.
This page appears only if the database does not already exists in the data folder. You have two options:
- If this is a fresh installation (not an upgrade), the left-side panel should be used. Enter the administration account and password for the new database, then click the Create Database button.
- When upgrading an existing installation of version 5, enter the location of MSDE database server, the name of instance, database name, user name and password, then click Upgrade Database.
Enter the user name and password. When running with an evaluation license, this page always displays the name of an administrator and a public password "eval" which works for every user.
Created 1 year ago
Last Updated 1 year ago