Configuring Speed Dial Buttons
Steps to follow to configure a speed dial button for using a phone service
1. Define a phone service ( Call Manager: Device> Device Settings> Phone Services ), as described in Chapter 19, for this URL:
2. Create a new phone button template for your phones ( Call Manager: Device> Device Settings> Phone Button Template ) and select "Service URL" for button which will be used as a speed dial for our phone service.
3. Go to Device> Phone and select new defined template on phones
4. Subscribe the phone to the phone service
5. The last step is to assign the new subscribed phone service to the phone button ( configured on step 2 ).
After phone reset, the speed dial is ready for use.
Created 3 years ago
Last Updated 3 years ago